Our pupils wear their uniform with pride and make an excellent impression on parents, visitors and the wider community. We have clear guidelines for school uniform and will talk to pupils and parents if improvements are required. We expect all pupils to be dressed appropriately from the following choices:
- Shirts/Blouses/Polo Shirts Light Blue
- Trousers or Shorts Grey or Black
- Skirts or Pinafore Dresses Grey or Black
- Summer Dresses Blue/White
- Jumpers/Fleeces Maroon
- Sweatshirts/Cardigans Maroon
- Shoes Plain Black Shoes (not black trainers or Astros)
- PE kit should be: PE T-Shirt Blue/White (no big logos) Tracksuit Top Navy/Black
- Hair styles – we encourage moderate hair styles but understand that trends change. We discourage large areas of artificial hair colour of any type.
- Pupils may face consequences for not being in school uniform, having the wrong PE kit or not bringing the right kit on the right day.
- Tracksuit Bottoms Navy/Black
- PE Shorts Navy/Black
- Please support us in maintaining a strong school identity through correct uniform and PE kit at all times.
We believe that long hair should be tied back for the majority of activities.