PARENTS GUIDE TO SCOPAY/ONLINE ACCOUNTS “ALERTS”
There is a facility within Scopay/Tucasi to request an email to alert you to the following:
- Notifications of new events/trips available to your child
- Notification that your credit balances are getting low.
- Reminders of up and coming instalment deadlines for trips etc.
This facility will help you get the most out of your online accounts and manage your school finances. You can select which events/accounts you would like to receive reminders for, and select notice periods and account balance levels which suit you.
It is quick and easy to set up. Please follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your Scopay/Tucasi Account
2. Select “Alerts” on the tab as per the diagram below
3. Select “Subscribe to Alerts”
4. Select an account/event which you would like to set up for “Alerts”
5. Select each timescale or amount to customise the alert to your requirements
6. Repeat for each account/event you wish to receive “alerts” for
Once you have received an alert by email, you will also see a record of it on your Scopay/Tucasi home page. You can save them until you have reacted to them, and then delete them.
Please remember, our school office is happy to help with any queries you may have regarding your school accounts. Please contact us on 023 8044 7885 for assistance.